6.11.2007

Who is Maddie?

Madeline Alice is our daughter.


Here are her facts:

Birthday: 11/11/07
Birth Weight: 3 lbs, 1 oz
Birth Length: 15 3/4 inches
11 weeks 1 day premature

Days in the NICU: 68

As of 5/20/08
Current Weight: 10 lbs 6 ounces
Current Length: 23 inches
Head Circumference: 40 cm

Want to know why she was born early? Go here.

Her first few frightening days of life are here.

Read about her time in the NICU.

She's named after someone.

Want pictures of her? Go here.

Videos? We got 'em.

She even has a favorite charity!

1 comment:

mamabear said...

I saw your precious daughter on another site"mom,I'm bored".She is such a beautiful angel,she is lucky to have such loving parents who obviously care about her so much.I'm so sorry that your little angel has gone to Heaven ahead of you,but I'm sure she will keep a close watch on her family.You are in my prayers and so is little Maddie,I don't think I will ever forget her beautiful smile.