3.20.2008

We're, like, models

One of my friends, Cat, is a photographer. She and her husband, Adi, shot our engagement photos and our wedding. Cat is also pregnant with a little girl who is due to arrive two weeks from today!

So, being our official family photographers, it was a given that they'd eventually be shooting Maddie, and we had our session last week. They took tons of adorable photos of her, and some less-adorable ones of Mike and me with her - but those photos are only less adorable because Mike and I aren't thrilled with our looks at the moment! We picked out our favorites for framing, and we are getting one blown up to a 12" by 12" so we can put it in a record frame. When I have more time, I will post in-depth pictures of Maddie's Rock & Roll themed room, but for now, this awesome picture of her will have to suffice:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sooooooo cute! I can't wait to see the rest of the photos!